The athletic department has come up with an approved ceremony to celebrate those seniors who have committed to compete in athletics at the next level. We hope you are able to join us. Our procedures will be very specific and we ask that you follow them as written. We also ask that we start together and finish together. We will also at this time be announcing the O’Melia Award Nominees and winners as well as the Don Wright Memorial Scholarship winner.
Please follow the instructions listed below.
- Each athlete/family will only be allowed one parking place.
- Each athlete will only be allowed 2 family members to join them during their recognition.
- He will give you a parking spot number. It is important to park in the assigned spot. (attached to this communication is a list of athletes and parking assignments).
- At 4:00 pm the lot will be blocked off for entrance and exit until the end of the ceremony.
- Sharp will be in the lot to dismiss each athlete/family from the car. Please do not get out of the car until Mr. Sharp gives the directive to do so.
- We will honor athletes in four separate groups. These groups are also listed in the attached list.
- After each group of athletes is recognized we encourage those in cars to honk their horns for each group of athletes. Athletes/families will be dismissed one at a time to return to cars. Plan to stay until the end of the ceremony.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND these are instructions for the athletes and their parents. The public is not invited to attend this signing event. A video will be shared on the school district website and social media for everyone to enjoy.