Campaign for Excellence 2018
The Campaign for Excellence is an annual campaign that involves both individual and business donors which provide financial support to a wide variety of worthwhile activities and programs throughout the entire school district.
Grants are made available and awarded for the benefit all of District 41’s schools, classrooms, teams, and activities. This past year, over $39,000 in grants were approved for many causes including:
- High School Wrestling Mats
- Computers for AP Computer Science
- Marching Band Shakos (hats)
- Athletic Trainer’s “Game Ready” Cold Compression Therapy System
- Contribution to Scoreboards Project (Stadium, Baseball, Softball)
- Classroom Therapeutic Furniture for New Intervention Program at Rocky
- Contributed to the Music Departments Purchase of a New Piano for the Auditorium
- Contributed to Girls’ Basketball Washington DC Trip
- Contributed to the Purchase of State Championship Rings for Softball Team
- New Ice Machine for the Fitness Center
- Girls’ Basketball Uniforms for Edison
- Contributed to the Lighting Project for the Pool
With your support we can offer more to the schools, classrooms, teams, activities, families and visitors of Rock Island! Please continue to enhance the educational experience for all of our students in the Rock Island – Milan School District, and become a CFE member today! A variety of different packages are offered in order to fit your specific needs.
Print and fill out the application below! Forms need to be returned to the Rock Island High School Athletic Office by August 17 in order to be listed in the fall and winter sports programs! Payroll deduction is also available for RIMSD #41 employees and those forms need to be returned by August 24!
Please contact Athletic Director Michelle Lillis email@example.com 309-793-5950 ext. 2053
Return Campaign for Excellence to Athletic Office by August 17 in order to be listed in the fall and winter sports programs!
Payroll deduction is also available for RIMSD #41 employees and those forms need to be returned by August 24!