Student Activity Passes and Tickets
STUDENT TICKETS TO EVENTS
Events at Washington Junior High School or Edison Junior High School:
Student tickets are $1. Students must present an ID to purchase a $1 ticket. Without ID, a ticket is $3.
Events at Rock Island High School:
Student tickets are $3. Students must present an ID to purchase a $3 ticket. Without ID, a ticket is $5.
YEARLY STUDENT ACTIVITY PASSES – The Athletic office will sell student activity passes at the high school for $15. These passes are good for any RIHS home regular season athletic event all year long.
These passes must be purchased at the RIHS Athletic office at Rock Island High School. Students must be present – Yellow photo ID cards are printed as passes at the time of purchase.
ADULT TICKETS TO EVENTS
Events at EJHS and WJHS $3 @ Door
Events at RIHS $5 @ Door
- Yearlong JR High Athletic Pass $20 - (EJHS, WJHS)
- Yearlong District Athletic Pass $50 - Good at all district athletic events (RIHS, EJHS, WJHS)
- Fall Season Pass - $25 (RIHS only)
- Winter Season Pass - $45 (RIHS only)
SENIOR CITIZEN TICKETS (Age 65+)
- EJHS, RIHS, WJHS - $3 @ The Door
- Lifetime Pass - $50 One Time Fee for Life (RIHS, EJHS, WJHS)
- Must present ID to purchase
*ALL TICKETS/PASSES ARE GOOD FOR REGULAR SEASON EVENTS ONLY AND NOT VALID FOR TOURNAMENTS, SHOOTOUTS, INVITATIONALS OR IHSA POST SEASON EVENTS.